Hi Clearsnap fans! Today I have exciting news to share with you. Today is the official launch of my new product line Colorbox® Colorique by Lisa Marie Jimenez. This line was formulated to add artistic color to metal. There are 14 vibrant colors in the line plus a sealant. The colors are blendable and can be mixed with each other to achieve more colors. Although this product line was formulated to work on metal it also works on wood, ceramic, clay, clay, paper and more. It is a perfect product for the jewelry and mixed media artist. In this tutorial I share with you my Garden Bracelet with Colorbox Colorique.
• Colorbox® Colorique by Lisa Marie Jimenez; Moss Landing, Honey Bee, Grape Vine, Wisteria
• Colorbox® Colorique by Lisa Marie Jimenez, Sealant
• Floral Metal Stamping
• Bird Charm
• Bead Cap
• Jumpring, 4mm (4)
• Etched Jumpring, 6mm (2)
• Headpins, 2”
• Lobster Clasp
• Crimp Beads (4)
• Tiger Tail Wire
• Copper Wire 20 Ga
• Beads, Assorted Sizes, Greens & Purples
• Seed Beads, 6/0, Greens & Purples
• Round Nose Pliers
• Flat Nose Pliers (2 sets)
• Chain Nose Pliers
• Rubber Tip Pliers
• Crimp Bead Pliers
• Hole Punch
• Paint Brushes
• Rubbing Alcohol
• Paper Towels
• Craft Mat
• Embossing Heat Tool
How to make the Garden Bracelet with Colorbox Colorique:
1. Clean the floral metal stamping by wiping it with a paper towel and rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
2. Use the metal punch tool to punch holes on either end of the floral stamping. Next bend the stamping in a curve to fit your wrist, using the rubber tip pliers.
3. Place a small amount of Colorbox® Colorique: Moss Landing, Grape Vine, Wisteria and Honey Bee onto craft mat. Paint the large flowers on the metal stamping with Grape Vine. Use embossing tool to dry*.
4. Paint the small flowers with Colorique Wisteria. Dry with heat tool*. Use a fine tip brush to apply Wisteria to the center of the large flowers, blend outward. Dry with heat tool*.
5. Paint the leaves with Colorique Moss Landing and dry with heat tool*. Highlight the leaves with Colorique Honey Bee. Dry with heat tool*.
6. Accent the centers of the flowers with Colorique Honey Bee and then dry with heat tool*. Allow Colorique to completely cure for 3-4 hours and then apply a coat of Colorique Sealant. Set aside to air dry.
7. Cut a strip of tiger tail wire and make a crimped loop at one end of the wire. Load 4 inches of assorted green seed beads to the wire. Make a loop and crimp end. Repeat for the purple seed beads. Make a 4 inch wire wrapped chain using the assorted green and purple beads.
8. Assemble bracelet using main picture as reference.
*After heating the metal with the heat tool it will be hot. Allow the metal to cool for several minutes before handling.
Your project is now complete and you have a beautiful floral bracelet to wear anytime of the year. The colors used in the bracelet can be customized, as there are 14 colors to choose from in the Colorbox® Colorique line. Which colors will you chose for your next jewelry project?
To purchase the Colorbox® Colorique line retail, please visit my store. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. To see more projects with Colorique or jewelry tutorial visit my blog.