Hi Clearsnap Fans! Lisa Marie Jimenez here today to show you how to use your planner to help organize and plan your next vacation. In this tutorial I will share with you my California Vacation Planner Layout and it was easy to do this fun layout using the assorted stamps that Clearsnap makes. Planners are fun and great way to keep your life organized.
• ColorBox® Archival Dye, Wicked Black
• Top Boss® Embossing Pad, Clear
• ColorBox® Petal Point®: Winterscape, Envy, Kiss
• ColorBox® Doodlebug Petal Point
• ColorBox® Embossing Powder, Gold
• ColorBox® Souvenir Stamps: So Cal, San Francisco
• My First ColorBox® Mini Stamps: By the Sea, Little Princess, Family
• Clearsnap® One Inch Wood Mount Stamps, Whale
• Create 365™ Happy Planner, Classic
• Create 365™ Assorted Stickers
• Assorted Color Pencils
• Assorted Markers
• Assorted Washi Tape
• Embossing Tool
How to Create a California Vacation Planner Layout:
2. Stamp the San Francisco Cable Car stamp with the Top Boss® embossing pad, stamp planner page and then apply embossing powder. Remove excess powder and heat with embossing tool. Add color to the embossed image with a marker.
3. Use the Archival Dye, Wicked Black to stamp the family members from the My First Colorbox® Stamp Set. Use color pens or markers to add color to the family members.
4. Continue to use the stamps to decorate your planner as you plan out your adventure. Be creative and use several different colors from the Petal Points® on your stamped images.
5. Add assorted washi tape and stickers to complete your California Vacation Week Layout.
Keeping your life organized with a planner is a must for the busy mom or entrepreneurs. Adding your own artistic flair to your planner pages is easy to do with Clearsnap® products. There are so many fun stamp sets to use from Clearsnap®, which one will you use on your next planner layout?
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. To see more of my projects, please visit my blog.