Heat embossing a full sheet of paper can give your cards fronts a unique, lacquered look. Today I’m sharing how to add even more texture and excitement to heat embossed paper with an emboss letterpress technique AND all over stamping. This card is fun and funky, perfect to express an unexpected but well-deserved “thank you”!
This past week the Clearsnap team celebrated Teresa Collins, from ColorBox® Full SIze Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins and Wood Mount Stamps to her licensed embossing folders with Craftwell.
On this card, I used some of my personal favorite Teresa Collins products; the colors of her ColorBox Pigment Ink collection are so perfectly matched – choose any two, and they go together like magic! Pigment ink grabs onto embossing powder. Ink an entire card front with pigment ink, sprinkle with embossing powder, then heat set for a lacquered look!
Watch the video below to see how to create a card with an emboss letterpress technique like this, from start to finish:
- ColorBox® Full SIze Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins – Loft Black, Glam Green
- ColorBox® Full Size Pigment Ink Pad by Teresa Collins Metallic – Gold Shine
- Craftwell USA Embossing Folder by Teresa Collins – Twill Herringbone
- Glue Gloss
- ColorBox® Embossing Powder – Clear
- Black cardstock
- Card base with envelope
- Star shaped sequins
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper
- ColorBox® Stylus Handle 3-Pack
- ColorBox® Stylus Tip 3-Pack
- Teresa Collins Wood Mount Stamps – Thank you
- Heat Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine
Be sure to visit the other posts from this week’s collaboration with Craftwell and Teresa Collins Designs, which includes more variations of emboss letterpress techniques like this, and more! (Click the “Previous” button below this post to see previous posts). See more projects like this on my blog, Just JP.