The calendar says Spring, but I think Mother Nature needs a little more encouragement in my neck of the woods! It’s Beth Pingry, and I’m while it’s not snowing here in Chicago, it’s not exactly warm either. Today I made this ‘Grow’ pennant banner to inspire all things green and spring-like!
The base of this pennant banner is wood paper from ARC Crafts, it cuts easily in a paper trimmer! I made 4 pennants and inked the edges with Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink.
I edged the patterned paper (direct to paper) with Moss Green Pigment Ink.
The letters G, R, O, W are from an older stamp set.
TIP: If you don’t have letter stamps, its good to invest in white sticker letters, those are easy to ink to match your project!
So let’s get a collective cheer for Mother Nature! Thanks for visiting, you can see more of my projects on my blog, Cookies for Breakfast.
I used these supplies:
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Classic Pigment Stamp Pad (Moss Green, Turquoise Mini), Fluid Chalk Ink (Lime Pastel), Stylus and Tips
- ARC Crafts: Wood Paper
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels dies
- Graphic 45: Cats and Dogs paper pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Squares, 3D Foam Squares
- Cardstock, circle punch, letter stamps