Halloween is absolutely one of our FAVORITE holidays and to celebrate we’ve joined up with a group of talented blogging friends to bring you over 110 fabulous Halloween ideas! From costumes to parties, crafts and home decor, recipes and free printables, we have so many fun ideas to share! We guarantee you’ll find a project (or 10!) that you would love to incorporate into your Halloween festivities.
Today on the Clearsnap blog we’re sharing a really simple way to dress up a Halloween Treat Basket with your ink stash. Ever wanted a custom, colorful treat basket for passing out candy on Halloween night? Here’s how to take a dollar store basket (for $1!) up a notch with ColorBox Sprizters and glitter!
Check out this video tutorial showing how easy it is to dye a basket with your stash of spray ink in a matter of minutes:
- ColorBox Spritzers in Deep Grape, Golf COurse
- ColorBox Sprays! by Stephanie Barnard in Tangerine
- Purple Glitter
- Chalkboard Sign
- White Paint Pen
- Smooch Spritz in Ginger Ale
- Basket – from the Dollar Tree
- Paper Towels
- Hot Glue Gun
Now, are you ready for more fabulous Halloween ideas from my blogging friends??? Have some fun and join in on our blog hop! Simply click on each of the links for the Halloween projects you’d like to see and it’ll take you right to that post with details on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
1. No-Sew Fairy Halloween Costume
2. Free Halloween Print: Frankenstein Wall Art
3. Candy Corn Layer Cake
4. Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
5. Free Happy Halloween Print
6. Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Candles
7. It’s in the Details Dessert Cups DIY
8. Printable Halloween BINGO cards
9. Ghoulish Glam Halloween Wreath
10. Creepy Potion Bottles (with Free Printable Lables!)
11. Easy Trick or Treat Basket
12. FREEBIE :: Halloween ART PRINT
13. Mercury Jack-O-Lantern
14. FREE Halloween Printables
15. Glittery Glue Spiderwebs
16. Halloween Metal Punch Night Lights
17. BOO, It’s Claytime Playtime!
18. Washi Tape Halloween Frame
19. Zombie Facials