We love scrapbooking and scrapbookers! To celebrate National Scrapbook Day 2014 day, we’re giving a nod to all of you who scrapbook, gathering 10 of the best ideas for using ink on scrapbook pages! We scoured the interwebs, Pinterest, and our archives to bring you these inspiring ideas and techniques that you can start using TODAY to make your pages outstanding.
1. Make a 100% Stamped Scrapbook Page – a layout by Tami Sanders.
2. Cardmaking techniques used on a scrapbook page – by Jennifer McGuire
3. Use ColorBox Chalk Ink to create the look of dirt on off-road pages
4. Use Rollagraph Wheels to make custom background paper – by Cathie Allan
6. One ColorBox PaintBox can create a stunning scrapbook page – check out this tutorial by Adrienne Ford.
7. Use ink to create depth on your pages, like Gabrielle P. did here.
8. Bring in mixed media techniques to your scrapbook pages, like Jennifer Priest did with our Rollagraph Wheels here.
Leave us a comment below telling us your favorite ink color from our website at http://clearsnap.com. We’ll choose one winner to win their choice of any 14 inkpads from our site!!!! 14 for 2014, you know * wink *wink…
Winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on Monday May 5, 2014! (must be age 18 or older to enter, void where limited and prohibited, any taxes, customs fees, or duties are the responsiblity of the winning party.)
BONUS! Share your scrapbooking pages with us for an extra entry!
And the winner is Heather Thompson!! Please email email@example.com with your shipping info to claim your prize by June 6, 2014. Thank you!!