Your Valentine cards are done (right?) – now it’s time to help the kids make a bunch of quick cards for their friends. Jean Okimoto here today, with some easy stenciled cards (with matching envelopes!) they’ll be proud to deliver to their favorite sweeties.
- My First ColorBox® Inkpads – Red, Pink, Yellow, Black
- ColorBox® Art Screen – Lovely by Debbie Cole
- ColorBox Color Blenders and Refills
- Silver Lining Glitter
- Bazzill Basics Cardstock – Tink Pink, Electric Assortment
- White Cardstock
- Diecut Machine and Plates
- Memory Box Cupid Heart Die
- Sizzix Hearts Framelits Set
- Impress Cards and Crafts – Valentine Wishes Stamp
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L – ¼” Black Foam Squares
- White A2 Envelopes
Use the Color Blender to stencil Lovely onto white cardstock with Red, Pink and Yellow inks, then dry the inks. (Remember what we learned in preschool…yellow+red=orange.) Diecut hearts and attach them to Electric Orange and Electric Pink A2 cards. Fold the Tink Pink card so the smoother side of the cardstock is on the outside.
Stamp Valentine Wishes and dry the ink. Attach foam squares and press Silver Lining Glitter onto the adhesive.
Place the stencil along the short edges of the envelopes and mask off the remaining section. Stencil the hearts onto the envelopes.
Wasn’t that easy – and fun too?
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed today’s post, please subscribe to our blogand follow us on the following social networks for even more inky inspiration: