Hi, it’s Sabrina to share a single layer card using the newly released colors of Colorbox® Classic Pigment Ink! This new palette of colors are very pretty and are sure to fit in with your current ink collection quite nicely.
A single layer card is quick and simple to create and with the pigment inks, you can emboss your images to give the design a lift. I used a bit of masking to create this design and filled in the negative area by applying Colorbox® Pigment ink in Cement with an Art Dauber.
The new ink colors, along with the faux quilted background design would make a great card for sending out thank you’s from a baby shower.
Which of the new pigment ink shades is your favorite?
• Colorbox® Classic Pigment Ink – Cement, Spa, Plum, Emerald, Caliente, Burlap
• Top Boss® Embossing Powder – Clear
• Colorbox® Art Dauber
• Cardstock – Bazzill Basics (Marshmallow)
• Stamps – Ann Butler Designs for Unity Stamp Co. (Faux Quilting)
• other – alpha die cuts, heat gun